Get 23andMe’s New Traits Service and SAVE!
Right now through October 15th, you can get the newest product feature from 23andMe – Traits –and save!
Save $20 on 23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service
Regularly $99, right now through October 15th you can get the popular 23andMe Ancestry + Traits Service for just $79!
See how your DNA breaks out across our 1500+ regions worldwide.
- NOW WITH 1500+ REGIONS! Ancestry Composition: Discover where your DNA is from out of 1500+ regions worldwide – and more.
- NEW! Family Tree: Our Ancestry + Traits Service now includes our new automatic family tree builder
- FREE! Traits reports: Learn how your DNA influences your facial features, taste, smell and other traits.
- DNA Relative Finder: Opt-in to connect with people who share DNA with you – and message them.
- Maternal & Paternal Haplogroups: Trace parts of your ancestry to a specific group of individuals from 1,000+ years ago.
- Neanderthal Ancestry: Discover how much Neanderthal DNA you inherited.
Save $50 on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service
Regularly $199, right now through October 15th you can get the popular 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service for just $149!
Find out what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry.
- Health Predispositions*: Learn how your genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions.
- Ancestry: Discover where your DNA is from out of 1500+ regions worldwide – and more.
- Wellness: Learn how your genes play a role in your well-being and lifestyle choices.
- Carrier Status*: If you are starting a family, find out if you are a carrier for certain inherited conditions.
- Traits: Learn how your DNA influences your facial features, taste, smell and other traits.
NEW 23andMe Traits Feature
From the 23andMe blog:
“Already the most comprehensive DNA ancestry test on the market, 23andMe is updating its ancestry offerings, adding new populations in South Asia, North Africa and western Asia, as well as an innovative new Family Tree.
This update expands the number of regions covered worldwide to more than 1,500, and introduces a new Family Tree builder that is automatically assembled based upon a customer’s DNA. For customers in countries where 23andMe offers health reports, the ancestry service will also wrap in more than 30 trait reports for Ancestry Service customers at no additional cost.”
Sale Ends Soon! Don’t Delay!
We know how busy it can get . . . you save info about the 23andMe sale and then POOF! You forget, the deadline passes, and you lose out on saving money. Click HERE to get started at 23andMe and don’t forget, this sale MUST END on October 15th!
*The 23andMe PGS test includes health predisposition and carrier status reports. Health predisposition reports include both reports that meet FDA requirements for genetic health risks and the 23andMe Type 2 Diabetes health predisposition report which is based on 23andMe research and has not been reviewed by FDA. The test uses qualitative genotyping to detect select clinically relevant variants in the genomic DNA of adults from saliva for the purpose of reporting and interpreting genetic health risks and reporting carrier status. It is not intended to diagnose any disease. Your ethnicity may affect the relevance of each report and how your genetic health risk results are interpreted. Each genetic health risk report describes if a person has variants associated with a higher risk of developing a disease, but does not describe a person’s overall risk of developing the disease. The test is not intended to tell you anything about your current state of health, or to be used to make medical decisions, including whether or not you should take a medication, how much of a medication you should take, or determine any treatment. Our carrier status reports can be used to determine carrier status, but cannot determine if you have two copies of any genetic variant. These carrier reports are not intended to tell you anything about your risk for developing a disease in the future, the health of your fetus, or your newborn child’s risk of developing a particular disease later in life. For certain conditions, we provide a single report that includes information on both carrier status and genetic health risk. Warnings & Limitations: The 23andMe PGS Genetic Health Risk Report for BRCA1/BRCA2 (Selected Variants) is indicated for reporting of the 185delAG and 5382insC variants in the BRCA1 gene and the 6174delT variant in the BRCA2 gene. The report describes if a woman is at increased risk of developing breast and ovarian cancer, and if a man is at increased risk of developing breast cancer or may be at increased risk of developing prostate cancer. The three variants included in this report are most common in people of Ashkenazi Jewish descent and do not represent the majority of BRCA1/BRCA2 variants in the general population. This report does not include variants in other genes linked to hereditary cancers and the absence of variants included in this report does not rule out the presence of other genetic variants that may impact cancer risk. The PGS test is not a substitute for visits to a healthcare professional for recommended screenings or appropriate follow-up. Results should be confirmed in a clinical setting before taking any medical action. For important information and limitations regarding each genetic health risk and carrier status report, visit 23andme.com/test-info/
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved