Last updated: 13 April 2023
This website, DNA Bargains (the “website”), is a business website owned, created and edited by Thomas MacEntee (the “Owner”). For questions about this website, please contact me at hidefgen at gmail dot com.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms
- This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the website.
- Any site may link to DNA Bargains homepage or any other DNA Bargains page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
- “Framing” or other mechanisms which display And I Helped content but obscure DNA Bargains being the source of such content are not permitted.
- Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
- Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as DNA Bargains.
- No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from DNA Bargains.
- Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at hidefgen at gmail dotcom to secure such permission.
©2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.