Amazon 23andMe Holiday Sale – Amazing Savings Up to 44%!
Amazon 23andMe Holiday Sale: Get up to 44% off a variety of 23andMe personal DNA test kits at Amazon! Claim your savings by clicking the image below:
IMPORTANT! 23andMe is one of the only personal DNA test kit vendors offering a “health service” with FDA approve reports. PLUS 23andMe does NOT ALLOW UPLOADING of DNA test data from other DNA sites like Ancestry … so this is the only way to connect with other 23andMe users.
Amazon 23andMe Holiday Sale: What You Get
- WHAT YOU GET: At-home DNA test kit. Access to Health + Ancestry Service that can help give you a more complete picture of your health with insights from your genetic data. Personalized genetic insights and tools that can help make it easier for you to take action on your health. Includes FDA-authorized reports and full access to our Ancestry Service.
- HEALTH FEATURES: Our personalized health reports use science-backed data to show how your DNA can affect your likelihood of developing certain health conditions.* Wellness reports show how your DNA relates to your lifestyle. Carrier Status* reports can show if you’re a carrier for genetic variants linked to certain inherited health conditions. Use insights from these genetic reports to help you make informed decisions to fuel your health journey.
- SIMPLE & EASY: Genetic testing in 3 simple steps. No blood, no needles. Our home-based saliva collection kit is all you need. We have made the process as simple as possible. Spit in the provided tube, register your kit using the barcode, and return the saliva sample back to our lab in the pre-paid package. Get results back in 4-5 weeks. Your Health + Ancestry kit already includes access to the basic 23andMe Ancestry Service, and is upgradeable to our premium 23andMe+ Membership.
- PRIVATE AND PROTECTED: Know that you are in control of your DNA. Discovery should never come at the expense of privacy. Your data is encrypted, protected, and under your control. You decide what you want to learn and what you want to share. Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme. com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme. com/about/privacy.
Tips & Tricks for 23andMe
Here are my tips and tricks on purchasing and using a DNA test kit from 23andMe:
- If you’re serious about your health and family history you MUST take a 23andMe test! Why? While 23andMe allows you to download your DNA test results (highly recommended), they DO NOT LET YOU UPLOAD TEST RESULTS from another DNA test kit vendor such as MyHeritage DNA. Why is this important? If you want to connect with others who have tested to look for relatives, generate health-related reports, or to make advances in your genealogy research, the only entry point into 23andMe, is to take the test yourself.
- If you’re concerned about privacy, create a “burn” email account. 23andMe has a good track record for protecting user privacy but I recommend this: initially don’t use your real name when creating an account AND use an email account that is not easily traced back to you. This means creating a new account at GMail, Hotmail, or other email websites. This adds an extra layer of privacy and allows you anonymity. Down the road you can choose to share your real information with other testers if you so choose.
- Download your test results as soon as you are notified via email. The test results from a 23andMe test kit are YOURS and you should follow the instructions online to download the file. Then make sure you backup the file and secure it.
- Consider deleting your test results for complete privacy. If your goal is only to have DNA test results and you don’t want to engage with other 23andMe users, then ask 23andMe to delete your results and then close your account.
- Purchase on Amazon Prime to save on shipping. If you have an Amazon Prime membership, you can get free 2-Day (and even free 1-Day) shipping for most DNA test kits including 23andMe. Check the price . . . often the Amazon price will the same as the current promotional or sale price!
Amazon 23andMe Holiday Sale: Sign Up for Genealogy Bargains E-News!
@2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee, all rights reserved.