AncestryDNA Early Access Sale – Start Your Holiday Shopping NOW!
AncestryDNA Early Access Sale: Get a jump on the holiday shopping season NOW and save 40% or more* on the world’s most popular personal DNA test kit! Regularly $99 USD, now just $59 USD! Click the image below to get started!
*Offers end 15 Oct 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Excludes shipping. Some DNA features require an Ancestry® subscription. Package offer is for new and returning subscribers only and not for renewal of current subscriptions. Your World Explorer subscription will automatically renew at $99.95 every 3 months until you cancel by visiting your Account Settings or by contacting us. See our Renewal and Cancellation Terms for further details.
AncestryDNA Early Access Sale: Why Choose AncestryDNA®?
- TOP-SELLING CONSUMER DNA TEST: From your origins in over 2,300 global regions to the most connections to living relatives, no other DNA test kit delivers an experience as unique and interactive as AncestryDNA.
- DNA + TRAITS: Ever wondered where your freckles came from, or why you hate cilantro? AncestryDNA + Traits lets you discover 35+ of your most interesting genetic traits, allowing you to explore how your genes might have influenced a range of appearance, sensory, fitness, nutrient, and other personal characteristics.
- A FEW SIMPLE STEPS: Simply activate your DNA kit online and return your saliva sample in the prepaid package to our state-of-the-art lab. Your results will be available online in roughly six to eight weeks.
- ETHNICITY ESTIMATES AND INHERITANCE: AncestryDNA provides a more precise ethnicity estimate with greater geographic detail. Our specialized SideView technology takes your results even further by showing your ethnicities and matches by parental side. *Some DNA features may require an Ancestry subscription.
- PROTECTING PRIVACY: We employ industry-standard security measures in every stage of our process. Using data encryption, secure databases, and easy-to-use controls, we protect your data and give you control over it.
AncestryDNA Early Access Sale: Tips & Tricks for AncestryDNA®
Here are my tips and tricks on purchasing and using a DNA test kit from Ancestry:
- If you’re serious about family history you MUST take an AncestryDNA® test! Why? While Ancestry allows you to download your DNA test results (highly recommended), they DO NOT LET YOU UPLOAD TEST RESULTS from another DNA test kit vendor such as MyHeritage DNA or FamilyTreeDNA. Why is this important? If you want to connect with others who have tested to look for relatives or to make advances in your genealogy research, the only entry point into this HUGE set of over 30 million people who’ve taken the AncestryDNA® test, is to take the test yourself.
- If you’re concerned about privacy, create a “burn” email account. AncestryDNA® has a great track record for protecting user privacy but I recommend this: initially don’t use your real name when creating an account AND use an email account that is not easily traced back to you. This means creating a new account at GMail, Hotmail, or other email websites. This adds an extra layer of privacy and allows you anonymity. Down the road you can choose to share your real information with other testers if you so choose.
- Download your test results as soon as you are notified via email. The test results from a AncestryDNA® test kit are YOURS and you should follow the instructions online to download the file. Then make sure you backup the file and secure it.
- Consider deleting your test results for complete privacy. If your goal is only to have DNA test results and you don’t want to engage with other AncestryDNA® users, then ask Ancestry to delete your results and then close your account.
Sign Up for Genealogy Bargains E-News!
@2023, copyright Thomas MacEntee, all rights reserved.