UPDATED 8:00 am CST, Thursday, December 5th, 2019
Current Offers at Living DNA
- Living DNA: A simple mouth swab is all that is needed to start exploring the world of your DNA, looking at ancestry, fitness, nutrition and more. And now at Living DNA, you can save up to 20% on a variety of different tests . . . with prices starting as low as $49! VIEW DETAILS
- Amazon: FREE SHIPPING for Amazon Prime Members on DNA test kits including 23andMe, AncestryDNA, Family Tree DNA, Living DNA and MyHeritage DNA – VIEW DETAILS
DNA Tests Available at Living DNA
Currently, Living DNA offers four different DNA test kits to consumers:
The Living DNA Starter Kit, covering ancestry and wellbeing, is the best value DNA kit available. It’s perfectly designed for people who’ve heard about DNA testing but are unsure about which type of test to take. It gives you a taster experience of what is possible through a simple mouth swab. You can see:
- Your global ancestry breakdown across continents
- The ability to find people around the world who you share DNA with
- A nutrition report determining if your genetics indicate that you are prone to
- Vitamin D deficiency
- The type of exercise your muscles respond to best
The test includes a broad analysis of your DNA but if you want to explore a deeper or wider range of reports, a simple one-click process will unlock the next step in your DNA adventure. Upgrades – Starter kit customers can upgrade to the ancestry experience for $49 and the wellbeing experience for $69. VIEW DETAILS
Living DNA’s ancestry experience is the most advanced in the industry, working to determine not only the countries where your ancestry is from, but where possible, sub-regions within those countries. The result is a DNA kit with the greatest number of DNA-based regions and sub-regions compared to any other in the industry. You will:
- Experience your ancestry at different points through history
- Uncover people who genetically match with you and are part of your ‘extended family’
- Learn about areas of the world where people live today who share your DNA
- Receive your recent ancestry report showing the countries and, where available,
subregions your ancestors are from over the past 1000 years
- Delve into your extended ancestry exploring the migration paths your ancestors took out of Africa 80,000 years ago through today
This complete view of your ancestry is delivered through an intuitive interactive online platform as well as an optional hardcover personalized coffee table book for $69.00. Ancestry kit customers will be able to upgrade to the full wellbeing experience for $69. VIEW DETAILS
Living DNA’s wellbeing experience is designed to cast a light on your unique genetics that play a part in your quality of life. Discover how through understanding your body, it may be possible to improve the quality of your life by making adjustments to your diet and exercise. Living DNA provides you with reports that indicate how your body responds to lifestyle-related analysis such as:
- How your body responds to different vitamins
- How your body breaks down foods to which your body may be sensitive to such as gluten or lactose
- How your body responds to different types of fitness.
- How we can help you understand what type of exercise best supports your body, for instance, DNA can indicate if you are better suited to running and sprinting or weight and circuit training.
Using a simple mouth swab, your DNA is analysed on the unique Living DNA system that allows us to provide a range of advanced reports focused around your goals. From weight management, vitality and digestion to strength and stamina, you will discover how genetically, your body breaks down different vitamins, food types and the exercise program that can support you. Understand the role genetics plays with your lifestyle choices and how you can optimise your wellbeing. Customers who order at launch will also receive a complimentary 180-day updates package worth $39 that provides new reports as we release them. Upgrades – Wellbeing kit customers can upgrade to the ancestry experience for $49. VIEW DETAILS
For our most complete experience, the combined wellbeing and ancestry DNA kit brings all the benefits of the two detailed products together at an incredible price. The combined DNA kit will enable you to understand the full depths of your ancestry, bringing family stories to life and unlocking goal-orientated wellbeing reports that help you to live a greater quality of life. VIEW DETAILS
Click HERE for more information.
About Living DNA
David and Hannah Nicholson are passionate about helping the world understand the truth through science. Taking seemingly daunting topics and delivering them with simplicity, we can all grow and evolve together, with no person being left out. Through observation, awareness, and understanding, we can be empowered to live better lives.
What inspires us
The separation between people & countries is at the highest its ever been. Our health systems are nearing bankruptcy yet 80% of illness and disease is preventable and lifestyle-related. What if we could change that? What if through the power of DNA and the way it’s delivered we are able to re-connect with ourselves and each other. What if as a result, we start to live a more enriched and healthy life? We see that as more than possible.
Click HERE for the About page at Living DNA.
Living DNA and Genealogy Research
Living DNA offers matching with other Living DNA users.
Living DNA Worldwide Ancestry Regions
We’ve built Living DNA to provide ancestry breakdowns for up to 80 worldwide regions, including 21 sub-regions within the British Isles and counting.
Living DNA Accuracy
According to the Living DNA website: “Living DNA uses the world’s most advanced DNA testing technology – a custom version of the latest Illumina Global Screen Array (GSA) chip. Each of the 650,000+ markers encoded on our Orion chip is represented at least 15 times, allowing us to present your results to a high precision and accuracy.”
Living DNA Miscellaneous
- The DNA test kit at Living DNA uses the cheek swab method of collecting DNA.
- Approximate wait time for results is 10-12 weeks.
- The lab used for processing MyHeritage DNA kits is located in Denmark and US kits are mailed to a Louisville, Kentucky address for forwarding.
Living DNA Resources
- Customer service
- Facebook page
- Press releases and media
- Terms of service
- Twitter page
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.