Current Offers at MyHeritage DNA
Updated Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- MyHeritage DNA Just $49! PLUS special savings on shipping! Just when we thought that prices couldn’t go any lower, MyHeritageDNA just announced its Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale – you save 50%! MyHeritage DNA test is an autosomal test just like AncestryDNA and Family Tree DNA’s Family Finder test. You’ll have access to more ethnicities than any other major vendor PLUS received your results much faster than other companies.
Special Shipping Offer! For this sale ONLY, you get FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING if you order 3 or more MyHeritage DNA test kits and FREE REGULAR SHIPPING if you order 2 or more kits!
- FREE SHIPPING with Amazon Prime! MyHeritage DNA has also reduced the prize of its popular DNA kit on Amazon to $49 and Amazon Prime Members can get FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING! Click HERE to find MyHeritage DNA on Amazon.
Sale good through Monday, November 27th. Click HERE to save – via MyHeritage DNA
DNA Tests Available at MyHeritage DNA
Currently, MyHeritage DNA offers only one test – an austosomal DNA test – that uses the check swab method to collect DNA.
About MyHeritage DNA
MyHeritage is an online genealogy platform with web, mobile, and software products and services, founded in 2003 and based in Israel. MyHeritage began offering DNA test kits in late 2016. Click here for full description at Wikipedia.
MyHeritage and Genealogy Research
From the MyHeritage DNA Help Center:
“DNA Matching is a powerful new service, developed by MyHeritage to help our users find relatives based on their shared genetic sequences. The technology compares data from DNA tests and family trees to identify matches between users that indicate a family relationship.
It allows people who have already tested their DNA through MyHeritageDNA, 23andMe, Family Tree DNA, and AncestryDNA services to enjoy MyHeritage’s exceptional matching capabilities for their family history research, and get greater value from their DNA test results.
With the DNA Matching results you can not only get information about people who share DNA with you, but also see information about the matching family tree, get Smart Matches™ and contact the DNA file uploader for further collaboration to make new fascinating discoveries about your family history.”
MyHeritage DNA Reports
MyHeritage DNA currently offers the following:
- “DNA Matches – This technology compares data from autosomal DNA tests results and family trees to identify matches between users that share genetic sequences and indicate a family relationship.” For further details, please read the following: What kind of data can I get from DNA Matches?
- “An Ethnicity Estimate – a comprehensive breakdown of your unique DNA composition. You will discover where your heritage originated from and how much each ethnicity is part of your ancestral origins, and even view the main life events of your direct ancestors on the Ethnicity map.” For more information about the Ancestral Ethnicity feature, please visit: How should I read my Ethnicity Estimate?
In addition, you can upload your raw DNA data from others DNA test kits (Family Tree DNA Family Finder, AncestryDNA or 23andMe) to your MyHeritage account. Click here for more information.
MyHeritage DNA Miscellaneous
- The MyHeritage DNA test kit uses the cheek swab method.
- Approximate wait time for results is four weeks.
- The lab used for processing MyHeritage DNA kits is located in the United States.
- You can download your raw data from the MyHeritage DNA site.
MyHeritage DNA In The News
MyHeritage DNA Resources
- Customer service
- Facebook page
- Press releases and media
- Success stories
- Terms of service
- Twitter page
- YouTube page
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.