Save 30% on X-DNA for Genealogical Research Boot Camp – Saturday, March 16, 2019
Click HERE to pay and register all in one step!
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of just $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register by Monday, March 11th and receive $6 off the registration price for only $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you will still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
X-DNA for Genealogical Research Boot Camp
X-DNA can be mysterious since no company sells a stand-alone X-DNA test. Instead, it’s included with autosomal DNA tests. Another reason that it can be mysterious is because of its unique inheritance pattern. With the X-DNA for Genealogical Research Boot Camp you’ll learn how and when X-DNA can help your genealogical research.
Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters for over 3 hours of webinars PLUS some amazing handouts!
DNA Boot Camp Topics
- X-DNA for Genealogical Research: What is X-DNA and when can it help answer research questions? Know where to find your X-DNA matches. Understand how men and women differently inherit X-DNA. This will unleash the power of X-DNA.
- Case Studies with X-DNA: We’ll explore several examples where X-DNA provided crucial information to answer the research question. Each example includes the steps needed to find the X-DNA shared with the match(es). We’ll also discuss how the relevant family tree branches were identified, as well as the conclusions that were drawn.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 11:00 am EDT / 10:00:am CDT / 9:00 am MDT / 8:00 am PDT
X-DNA for Genealogical Research
- 12:30 pm EDT / 11:30 am CDT / 10:30 am MDT / 9:30 am PDT
- 1:00 pm EDT / 12:00:pm CDT / 11:00 am MDT / 10:00 am PDT
Case Studies with X-DNA
- 2:30 pm EDT / 1:30 am CDT / 12:30 pm MDT /11:30 am PDT
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional based in the United States who is also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, online community builder and more. Thomas has over 42 years of experience researching family history
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. Currently Thomas shares many of his articles and videos for free at Abundant Genealogy and also runs the popular Genealogy Bargains and DNA Bargains websites!
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: We’ve improved our registration process so that once you make payment, you are automatically registered via GoToWebinar for the DNA Boot Camp. However, GoToWebinar uses the email address used to make payment for registration! If you want to be notified at another email address, please contact us at email@example.com
- Click HERE to make payment via PayPal using a credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment – scroll down and click Use Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToWebinar confirming your registration for the DNA Boot Camp.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can create a PayPal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THESE EMAILS since they contain your “connection” link to the live webinars.
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.