PLEASE NOTE: The post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
23andMe, the leading personal genetics company, has announced a brand new contest where you could travel the world based on your DNA! Click HERE to enter The Golden23℠ Sweepstakes at 23andMe.
Announcing The Golden23 Sweepstakes
You must make a purchase between July 12, 2017 and August 3, 2017 to be entered. There will be 23 Winners. 23 Days and Golden23 winners will receive a trip package valued up to $20,000 including:
- Accommodations for 5 nights
- Round trip airfare for winner + one guest
- Custom itinerary by gojourny.com to explore the local life
- Spending money
How to Enter The Golden23 Sweepstakes
- Order your 23andMe DNA kit. Order by August 3rd to be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. A winner will be drawn each day for 23 days. Click HERE to get started.
- Golden23 ticket sent! Will you be the daily winner? A name will be drawn each day for 23 days. If you are selected, you will receive the Golden23 ticket…be on the lookout!
- Pack your bags. Choose some of your favorite destinations based on your 23andMe Ancestry Composition results! Build your DNA Itinerary and enjoy discovering the places where your DNA is from – and start the journey to discover more about what makes you, you.
Official Rules for The Golden23 Sweepstakes
Click HERE for the official rules. Although 23andMe states that you start the entry process with a purchase, legally no purchase is necessary and you can enter online:
“NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and D.C., 18 or older. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 pm PT on 8/3/17. You must complete the 23andMe Personal Genetic Service™ to qualify to win. For free entry method and complete details, see Official Rules that govern this Sweepstakes. Number of travel destinations subject to Official Rules. Sponsor: 23andMe, Inc. Void where prohibited.”
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved