Genetic Genealogy Conference Sale at Family Tree DNA!
Save HUGE on Family Finder DNA test kit and more at Family Tree DNA! Family Tree DNA hosted The 14th International Conference on Genetic Genealogy in Houston, Texas this past weekend and special promo codes are available for BIG SAVINGS on many FTDNA products.
Use these promo codes now through March 31st and take advantage of this sale!
- $30 off Family Finder DNA test kit – regularly $79, now just $49! Use code GGC19FF
- $50 off Y-37 DNA test kit – regularly $169, now just $119! Use code GGC19Y37
- $70 off Y-67 DNA test kit – regularly $268, now just $198! Use code GGC19Y67
- $70 off Y-111 DNA test kit – regularly $359, now just $289! Use code GGC19Y111
- $200 off Big Y-700 DNA test kit – regularly $649, now just $449! Use code GGC19BIGY
- $50 off MtFull Sequence DNA test kit – regularly $199, now just $149! Use code GGC19MTFULL
“Your path to discovery begins here. Follow the path of your ancestors and discover your unique DNA story with Family Tree DNA’s industry-leading tests.”
All promo codes expire March 31, 2019 and may not be used in conjunction with other promo codes, discounts, or offers.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved