Inspired Fathers’s Day Gift Guide and Gift-Getting Ideas from DNA Bargains!
Updated Wednesday, June 13th, 12:00 pm Central
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17th and less than a week away! DNA Bargains has put together its annual Father’s Day Gift Guide with a focus on what Dads who are into genealogy and family history want most! We will keep this list updated throughout the week as new deals pop up and watch out for deals that are expiring soon!
IMPORTANT! To receive a gift for Dad before Sunday, June 17th you may need to pay for expedited shipping. Check out the special prices for Amazon Prime members at the END of this post – the same Father’s Day sale prices but with Same Day or One Day shipping!
Check out these items below and take advantage of special savings coupons and promo codes. Don’t forget to place your order in time for delivery!
AncestryDNA Last Minute Gift Card for Father’s Day!
AncestryDNA has just made it easy to get Dad that perfect Father’s Day gift if you’ve run out of time to meet shipping deadlines! Follow these steps:
- Next, click HERE to access the downloadable PDF Father’s Day cards from AncestryDNA.
- Fill out the card, print, fold and deliver!
DNA Gifts for Dad
Get a DNA test kit from any of the leading DNA testing companies right now at some of the lowest prices of the year!
Family Tree DNA
There are even more savings when you purchase these Y-DNA test kits at during the Father’s Day Sale at Family Tree DNA:
- Y-37 Test *: Tests 37 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $169, now just $129! Save $40! Click HERE
- Y-67 Test *: Tests 67 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $268, now just $219! Save $49! Click HERE
- Y111 Test *: Tests 111 markers. Explore your paternal lineage and follow the ancient migration path of your male ancestors. Regularly $359, now just $299! Save $60! Click HERE
- Big Y-500 Test *: Examines 500 short tandem repeats and 100K SNPs on the Y chromosome. Note: The Big Y-500 includes the Y-111 please do not remove this from your shopping cart. Regularly $649, now just $499! Save $150! Click HERE
* Denotes male specific tests
Gifts for the Tech Dad!
Techie Dads love gifts that help feed their passion for the latest technology . . . especially when it can help with genealogy research!
Save 90% on 2TB Automatic Backup
Storage – just $6.95 USD
Jumbl Slide & Negative Scanner
Shipping and Delivery Advice for Father’s Day
Running late on your gift giving for Father’s Day? Keep in mind that Amazon has FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING on most items for Amazon Prime members . . . and DNA test kits on Amazon have FREE 1-DAY SHIPPING!
23andMe on Amazon
AncestryDNA on Amazon
While AncestryDNA is just $69 USD over at the Ancestry website, that price does NOT include shipping and handling. If you have an Amazon Prime membership and need the AncestryDNA test kit in as little as one day, consider making your purchase on Amazon. The $78.99 USD price is the same as adding shipping hand handling to the $69 USD direct from AncestryDNA price.
There is a similar deal on MyHeritage DNA at Amazon! While the MyHeritage DNA Father’s Day Sale price is just $59 USD, the shipping and handling will cost you at least $9.95 USD. To get the test delivered within one day, Amazon Prime members can purchase the test for just $69 USD.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.