Upload Your DNA Test Data at Promethease and get ALL HEALTH REPORTS for FREE!
This is an AMAZING DEAL and expires soon! Normally $12, now through December 31st, 2019 you can upload your DNA test results (from AncestryDNA, 23andMe and other vendors) and receive health insights from Promethease.
Now is a great time to upload DNA data to Promethease to obtain up-to-date health information for free. Spread the word and tell your family and friends so they won’t miss out on this great opportunity.
After New Year, Promethease will return to be a paid site, but until then, you can still upload DNA data for free and receive free health updates in the future. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to receive free health insights for you and your loved ones whose DNA kits you manage.
How Promethease Works
The Promethease site is easy to use and you can get started NOW.
- Visit https://promethease.com. A series of questions will appear related to DNA data, privacy and the content of the reports. Check each box and then click I agree at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, scroll down and click Upload raw data. Locate the .ZIP file for your DNA test results) and upload.
- Once uploaded and accepted, click Create Free Report.
- Next, you’ll be asked to enter your email address, birth year, name, gender and to create a password. Click Begin Analysis.
- Promethease will email you when the reports are ready and also display an estimated wait time for the reports.
What is Promethease?
According to the MyHeritage blog: “Promethease.com is a literature retrieval service. It allows people to upload their raw DNA data (from services such as Ancestry.com, 23andMe, and others) and see relevant scientific findings regarding their genome. Since its launch in 2008, Promethease has become one of the world’s most popular consumer health services by allowing customers to obtain information based on their unique genetic makeup.”
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved