Register Today for this FREE WEBINAR on DNA and Genealogy!
FREE WEBINAR Better Together: Making Your Case with Documents and DNA presented by Patti Lee Hobbs, CG, Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 7:00 pm Central – “The genealogical proof standard requires reasonably exhaustive research in solving ancestral-identity problems. DNA evidence is now often part of that research. Even the best DNA evidence must be combined with some traditional research. This webinar will show different ways that genealogical problems have been solved by integrating DNA evidence with the paper trail.”
Click HERE to register! Via Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Board for Certification of Genealogists
Save 15% on FamilyTreeWebinars.com Memberships
All live webinars are free and their recordings are free to watch for the first seven (7) days. But with a subscription to FamilyTreeWebinars.com you get these additional benefits:
- Access to 1) all the existing 637 classes in the library (856 hours of quality genealogy education), 2) plus the 106 webinars that will be added during the 2018 season, 3) plus any additional bonus subscribers-only webinars (171 of these so far) – all available for the duration of your membership
- Access to all 2,910 pages of instructors’ handouts plus the new handouts of the 2018 season
- Chat logs from the live webinars
- Additional 5% off anything at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
- Chance for a bonus subscribers-only door prize during each live webinar
Additional members-only BONUS webinars
- Playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
Save 15% on an Annual Membership: Regularly $49.95, pay just $42.46 when you use promo code thomas15 at checkout.
Visit https://www.genealogybargains.com/lftwebinars for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved