Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy Boot Camp – Saturday, January 13, 2018
Have you taken one or more DNA test, but really haven’t made an effort to start using the information for genealogy research? Also, are you sure you used the right type of DNA test or the best DNA testing vendor?
Lately, so much has changed in the DNA landscape. If one of your genealogy goals is to really “up your DNA genealogy game” and make a solid commitment to using DNA and connect with other testers then the Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy Boot Camp is for you!
Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters for over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts!
- Introduction to Using DNA for Genealogy Research
Want to start using DNA for genealogy research but want guidance on the best approach? Received your DNA results and want a better understanding of them? This talk covers DNA basics, available tests, where to test, and how to develop your DNA testing plan.
- Using Autosomal DNA for Genealogy Research
Autosomal DNA (atDNA) provides the most useful information for most genealogists. Learn how to analyze your atDNA test results and how to find common ancestors with your DNA matches.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register by Monday, January 8, 2018 and receive $6 off the registration price for a low $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you’ll still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 11:00 am EST / 10:00 am CST
Introduction to Using DNA for Genealogy Research
- 12:30 pm EST/11:30 am CST
- 1:00 pm EST /12:00 pm CST
Using Autosomal DNA for Genealogy Research
- 2:30 pm EST / 1:30 pm CST
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional who’s also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, marketer, network builder and more.
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started building his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. His latest endeavor is DNA Bargains, a site filled with the best deals and prices on DNA test kits and more!
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: Due to recent problems with making payments via Paypal, please read carefully the updated instructions below to ensure payment. You are not registered until payment is made!
- Click HERE to register. Once you register you will need to make payment via Paypal. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToTraining asking you to complete the payment process.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at email@example.com. I can create a Paypal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THIS EMAIL – it has a JOIN NOW button at the end of the email – it is your only access point to the live event!
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.