Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp – Saturday, March 10, 2018
Click HERE to register!
Have you tested your DNA with Ancestry and received your results? Are you confused not only by what they mean, but how to use them as part of your genealogy research? To be honest, I’m in the same boat! I tested back when the AncestryDNA test was in “beta” testing and I really haven’t put the results to use. I really want to not only understand my ethnic breakdown but also how to make the results part of my family history research.
I’m ready to learn more, are you? Then LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER! If you’re ready you can join me and DNA expert Mary Eberle for our third DNA online event entitled Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results Boot Camp on Saturday, March 10, 2018.
You’re not going to believe the amazing LOW PRICE of this educational opportunity PLUS the topics we’ll cover. I’ll be your host and moderator while Mary unravels the mysteries of DNA testing results from AncestryDNA AND walks us through a practical hands-on exercise using AncestryDNA test results. Mary will also answer your questions live during each webinar.
- AncestryDNA: AncestryDNA has the largest database of people tested, helpful tools for analyzing your DNA test results, and many family trees posted by people who’ve tested. Learn how to interpret your DNA results from Ancestry.
- Ancestry DNA Hands-on Exercise: In this hands-on exercise, we’ll go through steps to sort through your matches and makes sense out of them. We’ll also discuss the best way to approach your matches to set the stage for developing a productive relationship with them.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register by Monday, March 5, 2018 and receive $6 off the registration price for a low $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you’ll still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Saturday March 10, 2018
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 10:00 am CST
- 11:30 am CST
- 12:00 pm CST
Ancestry DNA Hands-on Exercise
- 1:30 pm CST
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional who’s also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, marketer, network builder and more.
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started building his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. His latest endeavor is DNA Bargains, a site filled with the best deals and prices on DNA test kits and more!
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: Due to recent problems with making payments via Paypal, please read carefully the updated instructions below to ensure payment. You are not registered until payment is made!
- Click HERE to register. Once you register you will need to make payment via Paypal. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToTraining asking you to complete the payment process.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at email@example.com. I can create a Paypal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THIS EMAIL – it has a JOIN NOW button at the end of the email – it is your only access point to the live event!
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.