Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp – Saturday, February 10, 2018
EXTENDED! Register by NOW and pay only $19.99! Click HERE to register!
Have you been using the information learned about in the Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy Boot Camp? Or maybe you missed the first boot camp, but you have a basic understanding of using DNA for genealogy research? Have you discovered how to use other types of DNA tests such as Y-DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA in your research?
If you’re ready (I know I am!) you can join me and DNA expert Mary Eberle for our second DNA online event entitled Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research Boot Camp on Saturday, February 10, 2018.
Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters for over 3 hours of recorded webinars PLUS some amazing handouts!
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research: Understanding when these types of DNA can help (and when they won’t) is crucial. Learn how these types of DNA can be used to answer your genealogy questions.
- Case Studies with Hands-on Exercises: Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA can be useful in the right situation. We’ll explore case studies where these types of DNA helped determine relationships between matches, find the birth parent, and more.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register by Friday, February 9, 2018 and receive $6 off the registration price for a low $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you’ll still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 11:00 am EDT / 10:00 am CDT
Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- 12:30 pm EDT/11:30 am CDT
- 1:00 pm EDT /12:00 pm CDT
Case Studies with Hands-on Exercises
- 2:30 pm EDT / 1:30 pm CDT
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional who’s also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, marketer, network builder and more.
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started building his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. His latest endeavor is DNA Bargains, a site filled with the best deals and prices on DNA test kits and more!
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: Due to recent problems with making payments via Paypal, please read carefully the updated instructions below to ensure payment. You are not registered until payment is made!
- Click HERE to register. Once you register you will need to make payment via Paypal. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToTraining asking you to complete the payment process.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can create a Paypal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THIS EMAIL – it has a JOIN NOW button at the end of the email – it is your only access point to the live event!
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.