What’s New in DNA Tools Boot Camp – Saturday, September 28, 2019
REMINDER! There is still time to register for this Saturday’s DNA Boot Camp with DNA expert Mary Eberle entitled What’s New in DNA Tools – and get the 30% off discount! Click HERE to pay and register all in one step!
There is an explosion of DNA tools for delving into your DNA test results. In the first webinar of the What’s New in DNA Tools Boot Camp, we’ll review many tools so you can be informed about what’s available. The second webinar examines one tool, DNA Painter’s Profile tool, in detail. Profile lets you paint your chromosomes with your ancestors. Not only is this fun (and highly addicting), but it can help in genealogical research!
Join DNA expert Mary Eberle of DNA Hunters for over 3 hours of webinars PLUS some amazing handouts!
DNA Boot Camp Topics
- What’s New in DNA Tools:Come explore new tools to analyze your DNA test results: we’ll review new tools from DNA testing companies including two of DNA Painter’s tools, as well as the Leeds method for clustering DNA matches, Genetic Affairs, and DNA Client from DNAGedcom.com. These tools provide new ways of analyzing DNA test results to maximize your DNA test results.
- Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors: Explore a new tool for painting your chromosomes: DNA Painter. You input DNA segments and ancestors shared with your matches. This information is displayed on your chromosomes in a colorful picture showing which DNA segments you inherited from your specific ancestors. Sharing the picture with new DNA matches helps pinpoint your common ancestors.
You’ll receive over 3 hours of educational content for the low price of just $25.99! You’ll also receive access to the recorded versions of each webinar and the handouts! Register TODAY and receive $6 off the registration price for only $19.99! Space is limited, and if you register but can’t attend, you will still receive the handouts, the freebies and access to the recordings!
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Duration: 3.5 hours (with a 30 minute break)
- 11:00 am EDT / 10:00 am CDT
What’s New in DNA Tools
- 12:30 pm EDT/11:30 am CDT
- 1:00 pm EDT /12:00 pm CDT
Painting Your Chromosomes with Your Ancestors
- 2:30 pm EDT / 1:30 pm CDT
Closing and Thank You
Mary Eberle – Speaker
Mary Eberle is an experienced genetic genealogist and a DNA expert. She’s a former patent attorney with extensive DNA experience. Mary began her work in the field of DNA research 30 years ago. She now owns DNA Hunters, LLC, which finds people’s biological parents and helps people understand their DNA results. Mary lectures on genetic genealogy throughout the country.
Thomas MacEntee – Moderator
What happens when a “tech guy” with a love for history gets laid off during The Great Recession of 2008? You get Thomas MacEntee, a genealogy professional who’s also a blogger, educator, author, social media connector, marketer, network builder and more.
Thomas was laid off after a 25-year career in the information technology field, so he started building his own genealogy-related business called High Definition Genealogy. His latest endeavor is Abundant Genealogy, a site filled with free resources for genealogists and family historians of all skill levels.
How To Register
Ready to join in this great educational event? Here are the details on the registration process:
NOTE: We’ve improved our registration process so that once you make payment, you are automatically registered via GoToWebinar for the DNA Boot Camp. However, GoToWebinar uses the email address used to make payment for registration! If you want to be notified at another email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click HERE to make payment via Paypal using a credit card. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment – scroll down and click Use Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Check your junk email and spam folders for an email from GoToWebinar confirming your registration for the DNA Boot Camp.
- IMPORTANT: If you encounter any problems making payment, please email me at email@example.com. I can create a Paypal invoice and email it to you making it easier to pay.
- Once payment is processed and received, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also receive “reminder” emails 1 day and 1 hour before the start of the Boot Camp. IMPORTANT: SAVE THESE EMAILS since they contain your “connection” link to the live webinars.
- Within 24 hours of the start of Boot Camp, you’ll receive the links to the handouts so you can review them before we start.
- After the webinar, all registrants will have access to the recording for personal use. The recording will be hosted on Vimeo and a password will be required to access the video pages.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions for all Hack Genealogy Boot Camp events before you pay and register! Click here for more information.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.