SAVE BIG during 23andMe Father’s Day Sale now through June 17th
This year the perfect Father’s Day gift is in his DNA. Give Dad the gift of 125+ personalized reports on his health, traits and more with the 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA Kit! Regularly $199, now just $149 plus FREE GIFT WRAP! Sale valid through June 17th.
23andMe Health + Ancestry Service Test Kit
Find out what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry.
- Health Predispositions* – Learn how your genetics can influence your chances of developing certain health conditions.
- Ancestry – Discover where your DNA is from out of 1000+ regions worldwide – and more.
- Wellness – Learn how your genes play a role in your well-being and lifestyle choices.
- Carrier Status* – If you are starting a family, find out if you are a carrier for certain inherited conditions.
- Traits – Learn how your DNA influences your facial features, taste, smell and other traits.
Save $50 on 23andMe!
Save 25% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA kit during the 23andMe Father’s Day Sale! Regularly $199, now just $149 plus FREE gift wrapping! Sale valid through June 17th.
* The 23andMe PGS test includes health predisposition and carrier status reports. Health predisposition reports include both reports that meet FDA requirements for genetic health risks and the 23andMe Type 2 Diabetes health predisposition report which is based on 23andMe research and has not been reviewed by FDA. The test uses qualitative genotyping to detect select clinically relevant variants in the genomic DNA of adults from saliva for the purpose of reporting and interpreting genetic health risks and reporting carrier status. It is not intended to diagnose any disease. Your ethnicity may affect the relevance of each report and how your genetic health risk results are interpreted. Each genetic health risk report describes if a person has variants associated with a higher risk of developing a disease, but does not describe a person’s overall risk of developing the disease. The test is not intended to tell you anything about your current state of health, or to be used to make medical decisions, including whether or not you should take a medication, how much of a medication you should take, or determine any treatment. Our carrier status reports can be used to determine carrier status, but cannot determine if you have two copies of any genetic variant. These carrier reports are not intended to tell you anything about your risk for developing a disease in the future, the health of your fetus, or your newborn child’s risk of developing a particular disease later in life. For certain conditions, we provide a single report that includes information on both carrier status and genetic health risk. For important information and limitations regarding each genetic health risk and carrier status report, visit 23andme.com/test-info/.
©2019, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved