Get the most out of your DNA results! Save 78% on Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection at Family Tree Magazine!
Your DNA results are a fantastic tool in your genealogy research. In fact, genetic genealogy can be the key to breaking down pesky brick walls and find new branches of your family tree. Get the most out of your DNA results and discover how to dig deeper into your family history with the resources in this huge collection. You’ll get everything from a breakdown of the types of tests offered to how to use your results to find living relatives and common ancestors. And with a whopping 78% discount, you’ll discover a plethora of tools and techniques for understanding and analyzing your results, from GEDMatch and Evernote to triangulation and new ways to view your own tree, to solve family mysteries and break down brick walls.
Best of all, the Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection features digital products you can download right away while you’re waiting for your book to arrive in the mail; you get instant access to everything!” This MEGA Collection includes:
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy (paperback): Gain a holistic view of genetic genealogy with this guide to DNA testing. You’ll learn about the different types of tests, plus the methodologies and pros and cons of the three major testing companies. Once you’ve taken a DNA test, this guide will demystify the often-overwhelming subject and explain how to interpret DNA test results, including how to understand ethnicity estimates and haplogroup designations, navigate suggested cousin matches, and use third-party tools like GEDmatch to further analyze your data.
- Using DNA to Solve Family Mysteries (video download): Learn how DNA testing can help you solve family mysteries and provide strong evidence for ancestral connections, as well as where they might have lived.
- Genetic Genealogy Cheat Sheet (digital download): Get this 8-page download containing charts, tips and resources for using DNA to piece together the puzzle of your ancestry.
- Jump into GEDMatch (video download): Learn how to use this powerful free tool to analyze your autosomal DNA results, search for genetic cousins, and use comparison tools.
- DNA Triangulation: What It Is and How to Use It (video download): Dig deeper into your chromosomes and learn how to use triangulation with your autosomal tests to pinpoint relationships between DNA matches.
- Genetic Genealogy: Tools to Analyze DNA Results (video download): Get the best tools and tips for analyzing your DNA results and learn what you can expect to learn from your DNA results.
- Using Evernote to Track Your DNA Data (video download): Evernote is a fantastic tool for genealogists, and you can use it to simplify and manage your test results, ferret out connections, and tease out other hints to your family history.
- Dealing with Your DNA Matches (video download): What do you do with your DNA matches? In this video, discover different strategies for communicating with your newfound cousins, special cases and quirks in your DNA results and other helpful tips for working living people into your family history research.
- Genetic Mismatch: DNA Conflicts in Your Family Tree (video download): Learn how to handle the conflicts in your family – at least when it comes to your DNA results and your research. DNA doesn’t lie, so what do you do when your genetic genealogy doesn’t match up with what you know? Use the strategies outlined in this video to investigate and resolve those mismatches.
- Genetic Genealogy and Y-Chromosomal Testing (video download): Learn about the Y-DNA test and how it can be used in your genetic genealogy. Starting with a review of Y-DNA and how it’s passed down, you’ll learn how the test works, what it measures, how to read the results and analyze them.
- Using DNAGEDcom (video download): DNAGEDcom is a fantastic tools for analyzing your DNA results. The website’s variety of tools will help you make new discoveries in your genealogy research.
- Which Test is Best? (video download): DNA testing is the next frontier in family-history research—but which competing service is right for you? See how the four leading companies compare, in-depth.
Regularly over $450 USD, now just $99 USD! Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.