PLEASE NOTE: The DNA Bargains post content below contains affiliate links. See disclosure statement below.
Who said you have to wait until October, which is Family History Month, or even Black Friday in November for a good sale on DNA test kits? During September 2017, you can save up to 30% plus get FREE SHIPPING if you are a savvy shopper and use the deal links here at DNA Bargains!
- You may have missed the last AncestryDNA Sale (when it was priced at $69), but Ancestry is now offering their autosomal DNA test kit, regularly priced at $99, for just $79 but with FREE SHIPPING! This saves you $9.95 when you use FREESHIPDNA at checkout (click on the Have a Coupon? link). Click HERE to save – via Ancestry
- Another way to get AncestryDNA with FREE SHIPPING is to click HERE if you have an Amazon Prime membership – you could receive the DNA test kit in just ONE DAY for the same $79 price!
Family Tree DNA
- Save 28% on Family Tree DNA Family Finder test kit! Regularly $89, now just $64 via Groupon! Don’t delay since this offer is good only through September 20th! Click HERE to shop – via Groupon
- Save $40 / €30 / £11 at Living DNA – Living DNA is the world’s most advanced DNA test, offering twice the detail of other ancestry tests. Click HERE for more information – via Living DNA
- MyHeritage DNA test kit just $69 – save 30%! This is the same type of autosomal test that 23andMe, Family Tree DNA and AncestryDNA all offer! Sale valid through October 2nd. Click HERE to shop – via MyHeritage.
- Another way to get MyHeritage DNA with FREE SHIPPING is to click HERE if you have an Amazon Prime membership – you could receive the DNA test kit in just ONE DAY for the same $69 price!
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Disclosure statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.