HUGE SAVINGS at AncestryDNA Canada, Family ChartMasters, Family Tree Magazine and More – DNA Day Sales End TODAY!
All good things must come to an end, right? DNA Day sales only happen once a year – usually the week before and after DNA Day which is April 25th – and it is the perfect time to stock up on DNA test kits, educational materials and more.
These are the remaining sales available and they all end TODAY. Remember that we may not see prices on DNA-related items this low until November when the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales begin!
Save 30% on AncestryDNA Canada – just $89 CAD! “AncestryDNA will reveal your unique DNA story, connecting you with ethnic regions around the world. Let your DNA show you the way! SAVE 30% this DNA Day and discover your history.” Regularly $129 CAD, now just $89 CAD! Sale valid through TODAY, Monday, April 30th. Click HERE to shop – via AncestryDNA Canada
DNA Hunters, LLC
Save 40% on 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History by Mary Eberle, JD. Release in November 2017, there is a huge price drop at Amazon PLUS this ebook is now available in PDF format at the same discount!
“DNA testing for family history is becoming wildly popular. Television advertisements, talk shows, books, and even Facebook are filled with stories of big family discoveries using DNA. Once you decide to get your DNA tested, you will likely have many questions. 23 Best Tips for DNA Testing and Family History answers many of these questions and more. The various tips were selected after listening to hundreds of people’s questions during live workshops and webinars. The 23 tips for DNA testing are split into sections on autosomal DNA, X-DNA, Y-DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and additional tips. There’s even a bonus tip at the end!”
Family Tree Magazine
Save 78% on Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection at Family Tree Magazine! ”Your DNA results are a fantastic tool in your genealogy research. In fact, genetic genealogy can be the key to breaking down pesky brick walls and find new branches of your family tree. Get the most out of your DNA results and discover how to dig deeper into your family history with the resources in this huge collection. You’ll get everything from a breakdown of the types of tests offered to how to use your results to find living relatives and common ancestors. And with a whopping 78% discount, you’ll discover a plethora of tools and techniques for understanding and analyzing your results, from GEDMatch and Evernote to triangulation and new ways to view your own tree, to solve family mysteries and break down brick walls.
Best of all, the Genetic Genealogy MEGA Collection features digital products you can download right away while you’re waiting for your book to arrive in the mail; you get instant access to everything!” This MEGA Collection includes:
- The Family Tree Guide to DNA Testing and Genetic Genealogy (paperback)
- Using DNA to Solve Family Mysteries (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy Cheat Sheet (digital download)
- Jump into GEDMatch (video download)
- DNA Triangulation: What It Is and How to Use It (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy: Tools to Analyze DNA Results (video download)
- Using Evernote to Track Your DNA Data (video download)
- Dealing with Your DNA Matches (video download)
- Genetic Mismatch: DNA Conflicts in Your Family Tree (video download)
- Genetic Genealogy and Y-Chromosomal Testing (video download)
- Using DNAGEDcom (video download)
- Which Test is Best? (video download)
Regularly over $459.88 USD, now just $99 USD! Valid through April 30th or while supplies last. Click HERE to shop – via Family Tree Magazine
FREE SHIPPING on Genetics for the Genealogist guides from Genealogy Gems! “DNA testing is an incredible tool for genealogists. But with several different types of tests and testing companies, hundreds of matches, and lots of technical jargon, it can be challenging to make sense of it all. Your DNA Guide Diahan Southard has written these DNA Quick Guides to help you pick the right test, understand your results, and take the next steps with your matches.”
Two brand new guides including:
- Breaking Down Brick Walls with DNA: This guide is for you if you want to learn about chromosome browsers, working with known and unknown relatives, and how to find a family tree for those DNA matches that don’t have a tree! Priced at $8.95 USD.
- MyHeritage DNA: If you’ve tested at MyHeritage DNA, this guide will help you explore all of their features like estimated relationships, integrated genealogy tools including the SmartMatchesTM, the Chromosome Browser, and their ethnicity report. Priced at $8.95 USD.
Also BIG SAVINGS on DNA Guide Bundles! The DNA Super Bundle with ALL 10 GUIDES, regularly $89.50 USD, now just $64.95 USD – you save 27%!
You must use promo code THOMASDNA at checkout to get FREE SHIPPING. Sale valid through April 30th. Click HERE to shop – via Genealogy Gems.
Save 50% on All DNA Boot Camp digital downloads at Hack Genealogy! Each year, National DNA Day on April 25th, celebrates the announcement in 1952 of the discovery of DNA. Now in its 15th year, National DNA Day has become a day to raise awareness about DNA testing and education. To celebrate, all DNA Boot Camp Digital Downloads with DNA expert Mary Eberle, JD produced by Hack Genealogy are ON SALE! Save 50% off the regular price of $25.99 USD . . . you pay just $12.99 USD each! Use promo code DNADAY18 at checkout to claim your savings! Titles include:
- Getting Started with DNA and Genealogy
- Additional DNA Tools and Concepts
- Using Y-DNA, Mitochondrial DNA, and X-DNA for Genealogy Research
- Interpreting Your AncestryDNA Results
- Interpreting Your FTDNA and 23andMe Results
- Solving Family Mysteries with DNA
- Finding Birth Families Using DNA
Each digital download consists of two 90-minute recorded webinars, with Q&A periods, PLUS extensive handouts.
PLEASE NOTE: The post content above contains affiliate links. This means I make a percentage of sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. It simply supplements my income so I can continue providing as much free genealogy content as possible through my “abundance model.”
Disclaimer: All prices and offers are subject to change. Some items may be sold out and have limited inventory. Also check to see if you have automated purchase settings enabled, such as Amazon Buy with 1-Click: it is your responsibility to make sure you are getting the correct price for an item before you check out and finalize the transaction.
Amazon Affiliate Statement: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Disclosure Statement: I have material connections with various vendors and organizations. To review the material connections I have in the genealogy industry, please see Disclosure Statement.
Content and Images: All content including images have been used by permission from each vendor.
©2018, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved